Reaper Queen spit attack does not stack poison as it should

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

[Describe the bug here]
As the title said
Reaper Queen spit attack does not stack poison as it should, normal attacks are fine, this is most certanly a bug, please fix it, i spent a lot of time getting a queen and now its basically weaker than advertised

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Get a reaper queen
2.Make it attack a boss or something that can survive the spit attack
3.See the 0 stacks of poison

2 Likes

Question is it a skelly boss or something like dragon or human boss? Skellies are immune to poison and bleed damage now.

1 Like

I know that. It does not work on everything, humans, rhinos, rocknoses, scorpions, literally anything, except skelly, obviously. I tested it more and same result, deals damage, no posison stacks.

I’m feeling happy and sad for you !

I tried so long having a queen, and i think it was simply impossible long time, so you’re a lucky one that you got one. But it’s def a bummer if she’s not fully “functional” if i may say so. What a pitty ! :slightly_frowning_face:

Well i got 2 actually , i got 10 eggs at once and shadespice human flesh all of them, the result was 2 queens, 2 yellows and rest greens. Anyway, i just hope devs will see this and acknowledge it and fix it soon, i would love to see my 2 queens decimate bosses but as of now its kinda of a bummer

1 Like

Sure, really hope they will get a fix !

Will try it again, with tons of humans, a pens full humans to make the shadespice for them. :wink:
They look cool, and are hardly to beat if they would spy, so let’s cross our fingers for a next fix ! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Hey there,

We’ll send your feedback to our team and see if this is an intended behavior or not.
Thanks for the heads-up :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is actually a youtube video from february 2019, that clearly shows that the queen stacks poison with the spit attack, i read the patch notes and i didn’t see anywhere anything about removing reaper queen poison stacks from the spit attack, so i am 99.9% sure it is not intended behavior, but i am glad this got to your attention and will be looked into

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.