Rendering issue (current view distance to low to see if it would help) did not work

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvP
Map: Custom (Savage Wilds)
Server Name: Equinox RP
Mods: Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.9.2, Shadows of Skelos - Extended v1.7.1, DungeonMasterTools, Barbarian Barber [vers. 3.6.2], Barbarian Surgeon, Immersive Armor (3.2), Improved Quality of Life 3.4.8 Forgotten Depths [ Character Customization], Deadlands: Armory, Evils Cabinet [1.0.4][Alpha], ExilesExtreme - v1.5.39, Nocturnal Gods: Warpants, RA: Fantasy Extension, RA: Character Customisation, Beyond Decor: Rustic Edition, Beyond The Forge, Shaniā€™s Stuff, Devious Desires, Highmaneā€™s Arsenal, Accessory Wardrobe 4.1.3d, Sudo Exile, Tot ! Chat 1.1.2, Roleplay Redux, Ravencrest Couriers, Indridā€™s Custom Races and Classes, GrimProductions, AG - Architecture, Glass Constructions and moreā€¦, GCam down to 60, Dangerous Exile AHDS: Alternative health and death system 3.0.4, Stacksize Plus v1.8.0(DLC compatible). Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.4.4, Savage Wilds 1.4.7

If this is any way to fix this I would be highly grateful along with other members of the serverā€™s community.

Iā€™m either missing something hereā€¦ or you need to add more details, and I apologize if itā€™s just meā€¦ but this report literally makes no sense to meā€¦

The title says you have some ā€œrendering issueā€ without specifying whatā€™s not renderingā€¦ or whatā€™s rendering in a faulty mannerā€¦ from what I understand you set your view distance to low to see if it would help and that didnā€™t workā€¦
Then in the body you just list your mods.
So could you tell us what exactly is the problem? maybe supply a screenshot or video with the rendering bug or at least a better explanation?

Edit: oh and in case you were planning on posting a screenshot but couldnā€™t because youā€™re new, clicking around a few topics and reading them will update your status quickly so you can post them, itā€™s just a spam protection feature - or wait for a moderator to bump up your account status

1 Like

Okay, sorry just never really used forums like ever and wasnā€™t sure if I was doing it right :sweat_smile:

Oh, well - Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:
Youā€™re definitely doing it right, even listed all the mods and everything. Just need a bit more detail on whatā€™s actually not rendering correctly so people have something to go on and try to help you figure out why thatā€™s happening.

Ahh okay good haha. Now I know to add a bit more info next time, I guess I should have also put my PC specs in as well to help figure the problem.

I know like every 20 feet I need to relog due to the world not rendering and I just see things floating, sometimes waiting works and other times I need to ask to be debugged to have it render in.

Oh! So now it makes more sense!
The map itself is rendering though right? itā€™s just the bushes, trees, wildlife etc popping in very late as you move? And everyone on the server is having the same issue?

Anyway, I think this is going to be a starved networking issue. Either the hosting company is just a bit bad (if itā€™s g-portal then itā€™s self-explanatory, their hosting service would probably die just from running those mods with a few people lol) or the server might be overcrowded. If itā€™s on somebodyā€™s private internet connection then that would also explain it since they wouldnā€™t have much of an upload speed on your average home internet.
What ā€˜couldā€™ potentially help in certain cases is increasing the network bandwidth allocated per person and the potential maximum server fps in the server config - these would only work though if the server does have the internet capabilities in the first place.

The server admin could put something like this in the Engine.ini of the server itself (in ConanSandbox\Saved\Config\WindowsServer\ )

[/script/onlinesubsystemutils.ipnetdriver]
MaxClientRate=70000
MaxInternetClientRate=70000
NetServerMaxTickRate=60
2 Likes

I will let the admin team know, but i could explain it as like chunks not loading is what the issue I have been getting

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.