Repeated crashes followed by deleted inventory

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Misc]
Region: [Here]

Yesterday I was attempting to play on Xbox official server #2506 but the game kept crashing to Xbox home screen about 30 seconds after logging on to the server. After several attempts, I gave up. I tried again today, and the game didn’t crash but I found my character’s entire inventory had been deleted. This is very frustrating as I had several high grade items that I had spent a lot of time rounding up rare ingredients to make. Is this a known bug, and is it possible to restore lost inventory, possibly by a server admin?

Hello @Blastodon, welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately we’re unable to provide any refunds of materials or equipment lost, as there is no MMO-like admin support for the game in official servers, apologies for the frustration.

Did you happen to check your event log for a possible cause of death?

Also, if you’re experiencing ‘dashboarding’ while trying to connect to a server, a possible workaround is to first load up an offline single player game. After fully loading that session, immediately disconnect from it and start up your online session.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.