Request: Doorway = no stop zone for followers

Game mode: [all]
Type of issue: [Misc]
Server type: [all]
Region: [all]

[Followers block doorways]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. have a follower
  2. enter a room or structure with a doorway
  3. Follower halts in the doorway blocking it as solidly as a immobile invulnerable wall
  4. Follower ignores any/all commands to move

As with ‘no place’ zones, make followers unable to stop in the doorways. Or, a solution I prefer, make clan followers back off when the allied player attempts to move through them, or kicks them. Another option, make it possible for the player to ghost through their own active clan followers (not those of other clans) so long as the player has no weapons drawn.

7 Likes

Hi @IPL_Victim,

Thank you for your suggestion. Our team is working on improving follower behavior.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Actually. A simple “avoidance” behavior for thrall AI would be really good. Just a simple behavior that says (allied player is trying to move through me, step aside).

2 Likes

If we could give those Thralls a good “Spartan” kick to push them out of the way, that’d work for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well don’t get mad when we can do that knowing you’re luck the door leads towards your edge of your base and you kick him over and hear a splat and be like that that was my favorite thrall

1 Like

It will be a kind of genetic selection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Silly Thralls must die!

3 Likes

Would be usable in other scenarios too: in the Volcano, those high ledges and canyons leading to the lava… Just a kick when they have low HPs remaining…and listening to their screams while they are burning alive.
Or: does the boss focuses on you and you have no chance to block/regenerate? And your slave is stupider than a handful of dead butterflies? Kick your slave in the butt to push it in front of the enemy and they will take care of each other.

2 Likes

I generally play pve and build 2 to 3 doors at entrance so as not to get trapped still doesn’t always work. Some times the move here command works depends on situation. I am playing on Ps4 . A fix would be really appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.