Revamp Religion and it's use

if i find out what i once writed about religion rework i will add it there, my idea was based on PVE pve-c and pvp servers on idea that every player gets bonus on they choosed religion in short it was like this, well i upgrade it it seems

1. Set, immunity to all poisons and u can tame snakes as pets that follows u and each bite poisons enemy, but as reptile u need warm weather, means the cold kicks in faster and u need heating stuff with u everytime in cold regions

2. Ymir , immunity to cold at 100% and bleeding because of thick, but heat is more harder to survive(means u can basic run naked in snow without freezing but in desert regions u get hotter than others ( means u can only survive is naked because each dress gives u heat up)

3. Yog , Bonus - Eating human parts for yog followers works as t1 aloe extract , healing them up , also legs and hands are eatable for them ( human flesh/leg/hand ) … Negative thing will be that, the Yog followers will be able to eat food ONLY if its made from some part of human(Mystery soup,bone borch,feast of yog,etc) , not getting healing, only those 3 gives healing, but if u eat food that not contains human flesh/skull/bones, u getting poisoned and lose health, with ‘‘hangover’’ effect

4. Zath - Bonus : Followers can climb without using stamina, they just can infinite climb , and they are imune from any spider attack and spider poison…
    Negative effects - These followers after starting to climb like longer than 5 seconds and ending it gets status exhaust , that prevents them to ‘‘regain stamina for 5 minutes’’ so they need to survive with the stamina they had before climbing ( still can infinte climb )

5. Mitra, bonus - well for these followers maybe will need to remake well system and planting system, it may be harder, because for this i have suggestion that mitras followers are ONLY ones who can build any well in desert regions on sands, while others could build wells like in green regions around 1 grid from actual water stream. means that for example in siptah in Middle part of map only mitras can build it if there is no water source nearbyb in 1 grid… also every follower who has this religion gets 50% bonus speed on growing seeds in hot regions.
    Minus - these followers cant build(place) any well in cold regions even if there is is frozen water means no wells in north side in exile lands … and gets negative speed 100% of any seed growth

Well update - for realism, and more waterskin usage - nobody could build vell in volcano or where lava is nearby like ashen lands on siptah…

1. Derketo - Bonus : well … XD based on this religion thing, i cant figure out what bonus could add to them without talking about some ‘‘adult’’ mods… maybe bonus could be like u can craft some scent thing or deodorant that makes u attractive to opposite gender npc and u can ‘‘knock’’ them out without them to attack to u, like they allow u to hit them because u know , derketo pleasure and death.
    Minus - Ur own gender NPC are more agressive on u while u use scent on u and hits u harder to push u away from opposite gender

2. Crom - Info : because com is ‘‘meh’’ god for those who are nonbelievers :smiley: , the only thing so far we get from him is weapons, like croms sword or hammer of crom … maybe more but i aint using them only sword of crom… So because of only this stuff, and that there is no super bonuses now, my suggestion is to do only Bonus not minus for them… like
    Sword of crom drains entire stamina almost, but for crom followers it will use normal stamina as any otheer sword.
    Hammer of Crom x2 in attributes… means now +5 str and 5 grit, but for followers +10 str +10 grit
    Minus - none because bonus for only 2 items…

3. Jhebbal Sag - I once thinked that would be nice if player could be able to drink some potions of this and turn into animal of choice ( Rework of those lures, because welll in 2 years now playing i never found anyone who use actual lures out there, but this thing is so massive and hard to make that it may kiinda ruin game and add new bugs, idea was like replace lure with potion
    examples:
    Bird lure —> Potion of Birdmen ( Jhils as example) : Turns player (only if in religion) into random bird for 5 minutes (allowing to fly like in godmode) and then returns normal, while nonfolllowers dies if drinks potion…
    Feline lure - Potion of Cats : turns player into random cat. and attacks give bleed…
    And so on… So now about minuses, as everyone readed before, there is already big minus because this thing is too OP without ‘‘random’’ minus … for example u can turn Jhil that can fly and attack, and also in non flying bird like those mad pelicans…
    BUT … based on that this may cause more bugs and long time to make i evolved idea
    Bonus : Followers can tame any beast at 50% rate if feeding them ‘‘new’’ special food obtainable only from Max level altar , and every beast turns into superior pet , greater var, if feeded with this think at 100% rate… and they level up only actual perks without random… means sabers can get up to 15 000 HP etc…
    So why so good where is minus - Player can craft only 1 special foood in 24 hours just like making avatar, craft time for that stuff would be 24 hours and ingredients : Dead woman hair (may be boss npc who tames beasts always woman just like witch queen) + Alive t4 thrall + Demons Bane (unused item from silver stone + demon blood) + Piranha ( hostile fish that attacks swimmers)

Ok so now about main thing on these every player can be only 1 religion follower at a time. And if he wants to change it, he need to go to new trainer that gives him quest of killing his avatar( aint thinked how it may work because avatars are not killable…) but idea is that he need to be traitor of his own religion, means he need to summon avatar and only avatar can kill the priest of his religion priest should be named one, or something like that, if the avatar kills the priest, u can use dagger of that religion to harvest corpse of priest, and obtain new item ‘’ heart of set ‘’ ( if u swap from set and kill set named priest by set avatar) , so now about maps

in exile lands u bring heart to next religion teacher and trade in religion… With this u loose any conection to religion before this one, and any bonuses or minuses from that religion, but u get bonuses/minuses of new one
but in siptah the heart clrears ur religion and u dont have any until u eat or learn new one …

well this is all :smiley: remember - this is actually short version of idea, just because it may never go live and be updated for that, i dont want to go deeper in this idea… so yea short version

1 Like