RF having big issues since update

Hi folks,

First, please don’t do this. We’re acutely aware of the issue and harassing us directly about it won’t help anyone. Thanks :slight_smile:

We’re taking the servers back down to go back to the earlier version. This means the guild creation level restriction and nametag issue will be back, but that is a better current alternative than what we’re seeing now. We do sincerely apologize for the trouble this is causing folks. We’ll aim to re-patch as quickly as possible.

Time to provide us with more Info on saga while we wait?

Please be sure to review this writeup:

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/saga_of_blood

And if you have any further questions, feel free to DM me or post/reply to an appropriate thread about Saga of Blood info :slight_smile:

Thx but i meant NEW Info since some questions here have not been answered yet?

Feel free to ask questions or remind me in this thread:

This current thread is about today’s crashing issues and I would like to keep it on-topic.

1 Like

That’s fine but the thread in question has not had a Funcom response in about 10 days.

Yeah, I just wanted to link to a thread that was more relevant. We’ve been running around like crazy getting prep work done for Saga :slight_smile:

Just remind me what you need asked in a DM or on that thread and we’ll go from there. Can’t always guarantee an immediate response but we’ll work to answer what we can.

My question is: Why do you always patch the servers on Tuesday?
You know that it’s raiding day, and it’s the second time in the row that we had to cancel our raid because of hotfix.

Since your patches seem to always break something, next time can you please choose another day?

We try to patch earlier in the week so we don’t face today’s sort of situations on, say, a Thursday or Friday.

Sorry but the crashing is not after the recent patch. It has been happening since the prior one. I cannot play minigames at all. DC all the time. I now have 31 minigames abandoned in 2 days of crashing. Going back one update aint gonna solve the mini game crash issue. Better fix it quick cause if Saga comes out like this…delete payment option.

Then Monday would be even better, don’t you think? :grin:

I guess? Monday is usually reserved for getting the rest of the week in order (unless there was some urgent issue). I can bring it up, but I won’t promise anything.

How could you not know that on Mondays the stars align to form a new… RF :sunglasses:

Sure, but for RF you don’t have to plan in advance and coordinate 24 people. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And by the way, f*ck RF! :rofl:

Considering that the other Saga included t1 armor full set rewards…I’ve still got a full set of pvp1 armor sitting in claims as I don’t see a great need for it.

Is T1 pvp armor worth the effort? I had assumed it would be a higher tier for the work of lvling up another character…unless the pvp1 gear is just for showing up and not doing the quest, but the impression I had is that the Saga quest is only going to be t1 pvp gear set.

Still DCing after this roll back. Started before this rollback version. Are you gonna fix it or???

True, still kicking from minis too.

The RFs were working as usual after the rollback and we were able to raid in t6

hopefully things resolve after this hotfix this am…is the saga still on for tomorrow?

Yep! We’re still planning for the Saga of Blood launch tomorrow. Should be fun! :smiley:

We’re relieved to hear that the recent issues seem to have evened out. Please let us know if any further problems persist.