Riddle Of Steel DLC Announced...Bring It On!

I happened upon this today while I was on break. I spotted the story on MMORPG.com and Polygon. I did not realise that we were getting a movie themed DLC!! And I for one welcome this news. Conan the Barbarian was a cult classic, a great gateway to the Conan Universe, and I really like Arnold Schwarzenegger. This pack will have great role playing value. Im sold. Is anyone else excited for this? Here are some links:

https://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/news.cfm?read=52418&game=1379&ismb=1

https://www.polygon.com/2019/5/8/18536840/conan-exiles-the-riddle-of-steel-dlc-free-update-weekend

5 Likes

Good eye. Probably were going to announce this on the stream in ~ 9.5 hours from now.

Hm, a Riddle of Steel update, but no “Father’s Blade” sword? Breaks my heart. Best looking fantasy sword ever IMO (yes even better than the Atlantean one). Maybe there’s a licensing issue.

4 Likes

I genuinely share your sentiment Mikey. The community has requested it before too. I had actually intended, and still will be creating a seperate thread to address this and ask ‘what the…?’ shortly. Not only pertaining to Conan’s Fathers Sword, but also, where is Valerica’s Valkyrie armour? (And a few others too)

2 Likes

Seems to me it was more of a placeable DLC then a weapon/armor DLC. The only wearables appears to be helmets and warpaint. Assuming the list on MMORPG is accurate.

FML FML FML FML FML FML!!!

How did I miss this!!!

I have literally since day 1 been wanting more Conan the Barbarian references and weapons and stuff!!!

F%%%%%%%%%%%%CCCCKKKKKKK!!!
:smiling_imp::metal::smiling_imp::metal::smiling_imp::metal::smiling_imp::metal::smiling_imp::metal::smiling_imp::metal:

1 Like

Totally agree.

I have only one thing to say in response to that.

:smiling_imp: :metal:

1 Like

The word hasnt been out for long buddy as you can see. I just happened upon it earlier by chance. Judging by the images, looks like you will be recieving some more Set placeables too my serpent worshipping bretheren. :snake:

(It was just that one time…promise :rofl: )

Where are these images?

I feel totally lost! :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

[ FACKING BAL SAGOTH THE WHOLE DAY!!! ]

No images of individual items yet that I am aware of, but this is the cover/promotional picture

2 Likes

Well, you know what they say…

You can help people people for years, but do they call you “the helpful” ? They do not
You can feed the poor, and relieve the sick, but do they call you “the altruistic” ? They do not
But have intimate relations with just one cow (or in this case, snake)… and you’ve earned a moniker for life…

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

:metal::smiling_imp:

:beers:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.