Right sloping inverted wall issues

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer] - Both
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [US]

On Xbox one X I am unable to build/place any kind of wall piece on top of the right sloping inverted wall piece. I can verify that its not a structural issue as I can place a left sloping inverted wall pieces and build/place walls on it without issue. The problem with using the left sloped inverted wall piece in this manner is that I have a wall piece with the wrong side facing out. I need to be able to use the right sloping inverted piece. I also verified this is happening both online (Official 2500) and offline in single player. It is also happening will all types of wall pieces not just the aquilonian type wall pieces.

On a secondary note the left sloping aquilonian wall pieces have some sort of lighting/shading issues as they look different and stand out from the rest of the wall pieces. Not a priority issue but because of my OCD and that this can be observed in the screen shots included for the primary issue above I thought I would mention it.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Place right sloping inverted wall peice
2.attempt to place a regular wall or right sloping wall piece on top of it.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.