Roasted Haunch does not give Thralls Bonuses

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [NA]

If you give a roasted Haunch to a thrall it doesn’t offer them a stat growth bonus, despite that item being listed in their diet. It does however give the strength and damage buff. Unless it’s another type of meat with the exact same graphic that goes in there?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Give a thrall a roasted Haunch.
2. Doesn’t give them any bonus, but the buff will appear.

that one is just for healing benefits, I think it’s the only one that doesn’t give anything and I guess it’s intended like that. The buff you see on the character it’s the +10% str bonus which appears from any other food in list. I believe pets also have 1 kind of food that gives better healing amount than others and no additional growth bonus

I do recommend gruel for fighters and cooked fish for archers. Roasted haunch is good to have on them after lvl 20 when you’re defending your base or hunting with them

1 Like

Hi @Alhambra, we have this situation registered for the developers to determine if it’s intentional or not.

Oh haha I never thought that could have been intentional. So it’s possible that it really is there to give a buff and a lot of HP back?

It’s definitively a possibility!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.