Rolling bug with 'Alt'

Game mode: ALL
Type of issue: Key Conflicts
Server type: ALL
Region: EU

Using default keybindings i can’t roll south west. (left alt is dodge)

I cant roll south west pressing A + S + L Alt.

I’ve tried two keyboards and its the same on both. I rebound dodge to many other keys and it works fine It’s strange how A + S + L Alt doesn’t work but every other combination does!

there’s a link about Alt being a problem for other stuff here: Keybind bugged using Alt

Any help appreciated.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Details in the short video linked.
1 Like

I am having an issue when trying to roll backwards where it rubberbands me immediately back to my starting location. This started occurring after the latest hotfix. Furthermore, it seems that even with controller mode set to off, upon joining a server or singleplayer, I have to zoom in to first person and back out before it actually sets “controller mode off” properly. This too started occurring with the latest hotfix.

1 Like

Hey there,

As @Multigun pointed out, we’re aware of this and other similar issues and we aim to release a hotfix very soon to fix it as well as a few other improvements to anti-flooding measures.
Thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile:

I understand the situation. But you keep say soon for a month. Now i do know much english but soon can be = with forever. We have reach the end of limit (since 22.12.2018) Dont you think it is enof time? If not pleas say i will take 2 months and we will come back at that time. It gets realy anoing.

@Ignasi Can you confirm this specific issues as i’ve demonstrated in the video is being specifically fixed? i still have this issue now post patch.

1 Like

If you’re still experiencing it it should mean that it has not been covered by our latest hotfix. We’ll let our team know so they can look into it.
Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

@Ignasi its specific to the ALT key - if i rebind it i can roll south west. e.g. H + W + S instead of ALT + W + S i can provide anything you need i.e. .ini’s etc…

1 Like

Thanks. Our team will look into it and if need be, we’ll contact you again asking for more information :slight_smile:

Got any suggestions how i can fix this ?

1 Like

Hey @JayCee

We got word back from QA. We could not reproduce this issue and it seems that it might be related to a specific keyboard (although you mention that you used two different ones).
If there’s other users that are affected by this we would be interested in knowing their experiences so we can get more information on this case.

The game is affected by keyboards you use. Ever with OS and game all set to english, but if you use any other keyboard then i imagine azerty, the game will mention it flood you with some textiness ever in game- and server-logs. :wink:

So yes, depending keyboard, and config, this can result in trouble, and no properly functionning keys i imagine. I had some problems in the past with the rolling, but it was adressed, but there are still some strangitudes, and some players may still experience some non-function of keys.

1 Like

Its specifically the alt key wheb bound to dodge (default key) wont let me roll routh west. If i bind roll to any ither key i can.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.