[RP] [PS4] The Old World RP

Beaten, whipped, mocked, and exiled. Your crimes may vary from the petty theft of one silver coin to the ultimate massacre of a group of villagers. Regardless of what atrocities you have committed, you have been bound by the sorcery of the Giant Kings, enslaving you to these forsaken lands. While there may be uncertainty echoing through these forgotten lands, one thing is held true – these lands wreak of death and betrayal.

Here at “The Old World RP”, we focus on maintaining an environment that is not only rich in roleplay, but also rich in immersion. We build upon the already-established lore of Conan, using it as a foundation for our stories. Whether you want to create your own barbaric tribe, create a cult dedicated to a god or be a lone traveler, the opportunity is there for you. We have RP-themed events, as well as major plans to incorporate two separate progressive-RP events where the outcomes vary depending on involvement/participation. Our roleplay is conducted on our Discord channel and sometimes via voice chat. We have separate channels to accommodate for different areas/types of RP. We have channels for places of interest, such as taverns, as well as zone-designated channels if you happen to run into someone in the wild.

Also, any changes we bring about on the server is put to a vote by the entire community, not just the admins. We have a place for our community members to place ideas, and from there we take a vote on it. We want everyone to have a voice in how this server runs because in the end, this is your haven to roleplay in.

[NEWS AS OF February 21st] The server has been taken over by an admin on our team - I recommend you all to NOT JOIN THIS SERVER. We have started a new server, and will begin anew.

Just a friendly reminder that this server is still up and extremely active! We are always looking for new faces.

Can’t find you on Discord

h ttps://discord.gg/WVAgcVJ Here we go!

Just letting everyone know that we are still very active, and always looking for new faces! Message me on my PSN which is Los_Santos_Viper.

Is this still an active server? I haven’t plyed in some time and am looking to get back into RP

Yep, this is an active server! Feel free to add my PSN: Los_Santos_Viper.

Couldn’t find your account. Can you add me instead? It’s AzureFirestorm12

Hey is this or any other server still active