, ,

Game mode: Online PvE suneaters server.
Type of issue: Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE
Region: [ usa]
Mods?: no
Edition: PS 4

Bug Description:

Yesterday 11/09/2021 we started experiencing the rubberband effect on the server, when we run, jump climb it just bouncing back we can get very far, when use dodge it will stop it for a moment. We reset the router, and the playstations and that did not resolve the issue.
Now we tried on solo and the issue is not there. Me and my husband like to play together but co-op is not right since we can’t play in the same server even at different times. Like we can do with the online servers, I found a server that has had no players for a while so that we could play withouy the bloat of other players. I feel that was an oversight and I want to create a server but if this issue is not fixed I don’t want to create or pay for a server that will be unplayable.
When we started playing this past weekend we had no issue everything was smooth.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 log into game
  2. Step 2 get error that I need to log into PSN which I always am
  3. Step 3 go to play online PvE
  4. Log into suneaters
  5. Jump, or run and get rubberband effect

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Have you and your husband experienced the same issue on Official servers?

As a first step, we need to rule out the possibility that the private server was having some issue since you reported the single-player game as working ok.

Regarding the PSN login error, our team is aware and currently investigating it.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.