Running into invisible walls

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of Xbox you’re using ]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Online private
    2.bug
    3.pve
    4.North Carolina
  2. (etc)Xbox one x
    Whether I’m in my shelter or running around in open world I hit invisible wall and can’t move or cannot walk outside to get anywhere. Thank you
1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. Have you checked with anyone else on the server to see if they are having the same problem. Also is your character really tall Have had a tall character that. Made me have to duck in places. If it is a height problem you can change it in Orb of Negal with out recreating character. If that doesn’t solve the problem report to Zendesk information in Forum introduction. Good luck.

Thank you for the reply yes me and 4 other people had the same problem I will tell them what you suggested and take it from there thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

Did you find out what caused the problem?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.