Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
As the title says you can run while over-encumbered. Around 100-102% if you have a tool in your hotbar and you keep equipping and unequipping a tool a couple times you could run. Not sprint only run. Higher encumbered percentages eliminate this bug. Wielding a shield will slow it down but still faster than walking with your pockets full. Weapons do not seem to trigger this from my experience.
Also 30 point invested in ENC so no final perk. I will add pictures about the running animation while over-encumbered if neccessary.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Prepare for a gathering adventure by putting a harvesting tool into your hotbar.
- Fill your pockets with stones, baby animals etc.
- Try to run. Not working? Here’s a solution:
- Get between 100-102% over-encumbered.
- Equip your tool and run casually, but don’t sprint because it’s too much.