Season pass and the latest DLSs in playstation store Z3 (Asia)

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Misc]
Region: [Asia]

We can’t find below items in playstation store z3 (Asia/Taiwan)

• Treasures of Turan Pack DLC
  • The Riddle of Steel DLC
  • All Season Pass

I notice there was another guy asked the same question and isn’t no further information about it.
I love this game and want to purchase all DLSs, but as I listed above, we can’t find them in the store. Frankly, I think this reduce your revenue in Asia.

Could you update the information about this?

I post same question one month later.
Besides no dlc it don’t have season pass so we have to buy all dlc.
I buy all dlc and wait it come Playstation store Z3 (Asia-Thailand) too.

Hello @XavierLee0214, thank you for reaching out!

Our team is looking into this matter, we’ll be sure to sort it out as soon as possible, apologies for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Although we have no ETA to share in this regard, we can confirm that the products that are not yet currently present in certain regions’ stores will be made available as soon as possible.

1 Like

Ps4-Asia-Malaysia player here, Installed 1.47 update today, but store still missing all year 2 DLCs and season pass. Any update on this are greatly appreciated. TQ!

Will you confirm that the Blood and Sand DLC is included in the Season 2 Pass and that it will show up there?

blood and sand IS part of season 2

PSN says it is included in season pass play store. Purchased blood and sand separately this morning.

2 months ago about dlc. Nothing happened.
Play station Store Z3 miss all season pass and all dlc season 2.
We have to buy each dlc because don’t season pass and this don’t have dlc too.It not fair.

Ya, I bought all season 1 DLCs separately 2 months ago, while enviously knowing other zone can buy with season pass and enjoying season 2 DLCs. xD