Server 1749 vanishing shrines, and walls

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)] online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE] PvE
Region: [Please enter your server region] America

1. My Mitra shrines vanish when I upgraded to top tier twice, so I have not tried a third time. 2) 27 of my newly placed black ice walls vanished a day after building, I replaced them with stone walls and checked timer (it said 167) but they also vanished the next day or so. Server 1749

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

upgrade Mitra shrine to top tier= instant vanish.
a set of wall vanishes the next day or so… possibly after server start… walls show 167 on timer
walls and shrine are on foundations that are stable and have been in place for some time.

Hey @squint

Welcome to our community.
We’re aware of the issue regarding vanishing shrines and our team is looking into that.
Regarding the walls, are they placed on top of a structure held by pillars?

1 Like

no, afixed directly to foundations as well as adjoining walls.
Thank you.

What does the event log say about those walls? Does it state there’s been a loss of stability?

1 Like

yes, "black ice wood reinforced wall has lost stability (27)

same every time I try to replace them with stone the next day

nothing more, and they are gone.

1 Like

Could you share a screenshot of the affected area so we can get a better look at it?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

if you can provide instructions on how to do so please.

While running the game, press F12 to let Steam take a screenshot. Once you close the game, a pop-up will show with the screenshots you’ve taken in your last gaming session. This way you can also upload them to Steam. Once uploaded, you can share the link with us so we can have a look at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.