Temples disappear when you upgrade them

Game mode: [PvE-C: (Online official)]
Type of issue: [| Bug |]
Server type: [ PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [Pacific]

Shrines disappear when you upgrade them. This has happened twice now. First was the first time I upgraded my Yog shrine. (I’m making all of them. Only the Yog disappeared on the first upgrade and I’ve upgraded each once). Second was my Ymir shrine on the final upgrade. Both disappeared after the time to build the upgrade elapsed.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.put in all the mats to upgrade a shrine
2.start the upgrade
3. Return after requisite time has elapsed
4.nothing is there

Both happened today AFTER THE PATCH

I am sorry for your loss; that is a known bug. There have been a number of posts that suggest things that may affect it, but no conclusive and comprehensive workaround.

Respectfully, I must point out that I could not find any reference to that issue in the patch notes, so must assume they are still working on it and a fix is in the future. Rebuild at your own risk ?

Personally, I have not upgraded any of the altars past T2 just for that reason. Once I see a fix in future patch notes, I will test it in solo before upgrading on live.

Again, I feel your pain.

Regards

jim

Seems to me that if they know such a major issue is a thing THEY SHOULD WARN US if not turn it off until they fix it.

Except players on official PvP servers can’t just wait for the fix as Funcom has indicated they are turning ON Avatar summoning in about two days … so it’s rather essential that people can get their bases protected by god-bubbles before that…but if they can’t reliable get a t3 alter to spawn then it’s a lot of work for no purpose.

1 Like

Good point, Kwayla, and one I had not considered.

May I gracefully bow out of this conversation as a non-PvPer?

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.