Server 3052: Base Items / Doors Not Loading

Game mode: *Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU
Hardware: PS5 Disc Edition

Bug Description:

I can see this is an issue a lot of people have had before, but getting to the point of making the game unplayable now. Literally only been playing a few days and yet every time I log on now my base will not load the items within it, including all the doors.

Coming out of the game and going back in does not work. Waiting for the items to load does not work, the longest I’ve waited is about 30 minutes. Sometimes some items load and not others, if I restart the game then different items load.

The only thing that sometimes works is restarting the entire internet router? Even then it doesn’t load right away, takes a few minutes, and isn’t a reliable fix as it doesn’t work every single time.

I understand there’s a lot of content to render, but it’s getting ridiculous that I have to wait in excess of 30 minutes or just keep logging out and back in repeatedly hoping for a better outcome.

SERVER 3052

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. (etc)

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

You need to report server issues through zendesk.

P.s. It might be worth trying to join another server to see if there is any improvement.

Good luck!

2 minutes today for me. But sometimes it takes more than 10 minutes.

Now 20 minutes and there are still not all doors and benches loaded in

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.