Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: #3054 (EU Region)

Bug Description:

First off, apologies for this long winded report but it says please be thorough, so here goes…I was previously experiencing an infinite load screen on this server. However this issue is appears to be resolved, but now unfortunately the performance of the server for me has gotten worse than before the infinite load issue was fixed. When I load into this server, so many various items refuse to load in after a significant amount of time, particularly doors, gates, thrall work benches etc. Sometimes however I might get lucky and a door may load in allowing me to exit my base and sometimes I get lucky where some work benches will spawn in immediately after loading into server, but only if they are directly Infront of my character. Also enemies are extremely laggy and will teleport or rubber band around my character when trying to fight them making it really difficult to achieve anything. Sometimes mineable rocks and ores are unable to be mined and I am able to walk straight through them. I would appreciate any help or if this issue can be looked into as this server performance was significantly better than before the infinite load issue. I have checked my internet connection and is working well, however server ping can vary wildly depending on the time of day, thanks in advance for any help.

Bug Reproduction:

Load into server, all doors, gates, various thrall work benches, cooking benches, temple, animal pen, wheel of pain will not load in even after significant time. If a door rarely successfully loads in I exit my base, try to fight some enemies which can vary between humans and animals but regardless of this the enemies can be very glitchy/laggy/rubber band/teleport around character making fighting more difficult than usual. It appears to be random as to what items will appear or not appear after loading in but majority of times after loading into server only the building pieces are present without doors or gates.

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you share with us if your console is on a wired or wireless internet connection?

Also, is the game installed on the internal drive or on an SSD?

We await your reply.

Hi Mayra,

I know this problem for years now. Its the same on ps4 and ps5. And only on pvec server.
Me and my friends played on 3052 but now we take a break because we need to wait 20 - 45 minutes to start playing.
For everyone the same problem. Ps4 and ps5 ssd no ssd wired and also no wired connection.

If someone is online and had aleardy all items spawned in then if he interact with a bench, chest or Door which is invisible for me after that it appears for me instantly.

3 Likes

Hi Mayra, thank you for the quick reply.

It is a wired connection via LAN cable and the game is installed on my Playstation 5 console which has an SSD drive as standard internally and not an external drive.

Hello again,

We asked our team to check server 3054 and nothing major was found on our end. There were some huge buildings heavily decorated that could affect the performance but mainly on the areas they are located.

Therefore, we would like to ask you:
Do you have access to a PC to perform a connection test directly with the server IP?

This same exact issue OP is stating is also on pvec 3042. So there definitely is an issue, regardless wether you can see it your end or not. Try playing it and you would see it for yourself. Its practically unplayable. Its not down to someone having a heavily decorated base as the problem persists on multiple servers! Its really, really bad.
PS5, SSD… but that has nothing to do with it. The problem is the game itself. It needs to be fixed!!

Dont bother. Its the game, not you. Exactly the same issue for me on multiple servers.

I do have access to a PC, can you talk me through the steps for this test please, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.