Infinite load and other problems

I search to get inside the server ( PvE C) but the game load infinitly.

1 Like

Keep trying, eventually you will get through, got through to my serven on the fifth attempt.

1 Like

I counted 14 attempts and in any case I wrote here to report the problem to the game moderators because I’ve had this problem for 3 days and it’s not normal even if it get inside on the fifth attempt.
Furthermore, since we’re talking about bugs, the slaves don’t follow me and when I’m in combat with other enemies, even though I see them far away, I take damage because they’re actually close to me.

1 Like

Yes the infinite load screen on official pve-c servers appears to have returned. Since this happens regularly I’m sure they know of a fix by now so hopefully soon

1 Like

I hope so, but I think it’s incredible that after almost a week they still haven’t fixed a bug like this

The problem persists after the update

1 Like

Today I tried to play but even after many attempts (almost 2 hours) I couldn’t get in.

1 Like

Agreed, infinite load issue on pve-c official servers appears to have returned.

1 Like

I can’t believe this bug hasn’t been fixed yet

A possible fix that worked for me thanks to someone else on here is: if you have infinite load screen, quit the game, come back on but load into any server pve or PvP instead then once you have loaded into that quit the server then try loading into your normal server and it should work. Hope this makes sense and hope it helps you get on until a proper fix is available.

Thanks @Brae2468 , sadly that workaround didn’t work for me…

I cannot believe the exact same issue is haunting us again!

Please could you update on the situation @Mayra @Community ???

I don’t think I can cope with rebuilding YET AGAIN when it wasn’t my fault…

Since today’s hotfix the issue seems to have gotten worse as the above workaround no longer works for me anymore. Back to the drawing board. Has a proper bug report been filled out for this issue?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.