Server and Favourite list empty for PVE-C?

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [ | Bug | Misc]
Region: [EU]

Upon logging on today, I find that my favourite list has no longer got any of the PVE-C servers I have played on - only two servers total. This has got me extremely worried as the character I play on daily belongs to one of those two and has had countless hours spent on it.

So, upon multiple restarts and so on, nothing had changed, so I go and check that full list to see if it is the entire thing, and it seems that, aside from about four or five US servers, all official servers have gone missing

Are they down for maintenance or something? I’ve never seen this before so I wouldn’t know if it is a bug or my assumption of them being down (I haven’t played for very long on the online portion).

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Look for a server.
  2. Scratch head.
  3. Get worried.
  4. Wonder if you’re just being silly and this is normal.

1039 pve-c EU crashed 2 ^^

Hello @BazzaBaz, we had an unexpected interruption of service on one of the datacenters which affected several servers, apologies for the inconvenience.

@SIndawe PC servers have been undergoing a maintenance and update process for the hotfix that just launched. In the future, please use the proper section to report PC server issues, thank you.

https://forums.funcom.com/c/conan-exiles/Patch-Notes/7

2 Likes

Thank you for the information.

I only noticed the US and user-owned servers being unaffected; and it was weirdly only for PVE-C. I’d forgot to check back here, so I checked back 15 or so ago, and have been back on since then and everything seems fine, and all servers are showing up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.