Server Ratings not showing up at all

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE]
Region: EU

I got confirmation from several community members on my server, that they used the voting system to rate our server. Funny enough the votes are not showing up. The server is still listed as 0/5 Stars in the client.
Did we miss something? Is it due to not hosting the server over gportal nor over a root server?
Is there a server setting that I have to enable over the serversetting.ini or something my server host has to activate?
Help would be much appreciated.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Players rate the server over ESC - Rate the server
  2. Rating isn’t showing up for the server in the Serverlist over the Client

Is that a German Server by chance? I already got a pm about this and we are looking into it.
Also, that’s good input, it’s not a Gportal server?

1 Like

When I see the server list, I can see the rating for my own server, and that server is rented from G-Portal/Germany.

it is a german server, correct. Located in Germany too.
Not hosted by G-Portal, but by Dawnserver.

Hey @Daenaira

Could you try to restart the server and see if this issue has fixed itself?
If it doesn’t work on restart, could you also send us privately the server startup log?

1 Like

Sent the log to you!

after adding

[ServerRating]
RatingServer=“https://ce-sps-ams01.funcom.com:7600/

as suggested by you to the DefaultEngine.ini in the server’s files, the ratings showed up!

thanks so much for the help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.