Can not rate servers still

Game mode: Multiplayet: (Online private)
Type of issue: Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: All
Region: ALL

CAN NOT RATE ANY SERVERS. PvP or PVE.

Error: The response recieved from the server was not valid. Please try again later.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Open server list.
2. Hit rate server.
3. Wait half your life
4. error: The response recieved from the server was not valid. Please try again later.

1 Like

Hey @AlphaOkami, welcome to the forums and thank you for your report, we’ll register it for the team to look into.

2 Likes

@Hugo I appreciate you registering it with your team, but I would like to know why this is happening…

A friend and I used to play on a conan exiles server that was really good, but neither of us could rate it. Not long after we moved on to make our own community. But we cant rate this one either. 0/5…

I do remember reading another post on the forums from back in March 2019, but all it said was the service was taken offline due to a bug of some kind and would info released in the patch notes later. But that was it. I found no other answers or notes on why this is happening.

1 Like

yeah, last I read on this was the rating system was going to be offline for a while, with no eta on fixing. That means only old servers get a 5/5 rating and all new servers are 0/5, which looks really bad for new players trying to find servers to play on. If the ratings are broken, please just remove it entirely from the server listings, so it doesn’t reflect bad for all new servers.

3 Likes

I agree completely with Sirvink here. As a new server hoster myself, it is definitely crippling to the reputation of my server being 0/5 Stars, even though the few people we have had through it recently have been enjoying their stay.

However, I really would like to know why this is happening and why there has been no further information released regarding this issue.

Admin, Please respond. It would be appreciated if you don’t ignore this for 7 days and close it without giving us something to go on.

2 Likes

same problem

@Hugo Still waiting on an answer.

1 Like

Many still waiting, @AlphaOkami bravo for keeping the issue under the lens.

2 Likes

@q9c9p Persistence is key to success lol. Though I see three possibilities here.

Either A: They will answer me eventually with something informative (Hoping the ladder here)
B: Get a response but holding no useful information.
Or C. They will lock this thread because they either don’t want to or can’t answer me.

I plan to keep this post alive, at least while I own a server. Though it’s been 4 days since the last response, it doesn’t look promising. =/

2 Likes

We have to admit they got “much meat on the fire” right now, between old game breaking bugs, new bugs, new feature to optimize and making sure it all comes out for pc and consoles.
I give them lots of … myself, but i have to admit it must be a samsonian task on their side, even if its kinda their own fault/choice.

I just wish when they say “in a internal build” they meant testlive so that we could test things througly with and for them.

Bump.

This is not the droid you’re looking for.

Waiting patiently.

Just thought I would throw an update on here. Though this is not really all that helpful, our server is around the week old mark and the server provider is G-portal.

Now for some strange reason, one of my admins was able to rate the server today. But only our server, no one else’s. However, when I tried to do the same, it would not allow me to. Came back to the same error message that promoted this post in the first place. Some weird stuff going on here.

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump bump

2 Likes

Stood up a server for 2 weeks not NOT A SINGLE player has joined my server while I have 5-8 friends playing on it regularly. 0/5 rating… who’s going to join my server with this broken???

Please fix this and all the other bugs in your game.

2 Likes

It does make it kind of difficult mate when things are this broken and yet we cant even get an explanation as to why. Its bloody frustrating for sure. Hang in there mate. Hope they do something about it soon.

Pls… same problem… Why cant solve this? Nobody want to join our server, because of it…

Any chance for an update devs? This is obviously a change you made…

I took the data from the server logs:

[2020.01.27-23.13.55:519][930]GUI:Warning: Code: URatingServerRequestConnection::ProcessHttpResponse failed: response content

Then pasting it all into notepad it’s basically a web-page 404 not found LOL!!!

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Strange not a single internet player in 3 weeks now. Just frustrating to see my server “Rating 0/5” looks like a junk server to those who do not know this is broken.

Thank you for huge patch fixes today… noticed rating server was not listed for us server owners. This is kind of an issue that nobody wants to join a 0/5 rated server.

Another related error I’m seeing regarding server rating.

Is there another PORT that is necessary to forward from my router for this?
I assume this is when a client tries to use the “Server Rating” from the panel.

From My client:

Try…
Result…

Hey @Tantrumus

Could you try accessing the following url from a browser on the computer that is hosting your server?
https://ce-sps-ams01.funcom.com:7600/
Could you let us know if you receive any error?