Server Settings tab no longer appearing under Settings

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type N/A
Region: N/A

As per title, the SERVER SETTINGS tab no longer appears in my SETTINGS options. They end with KEYBINDINGS. How can I restore this tab to my game? (I have no Admin Access now).

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

If you mean the ‘Settings’ option from the main menu, yeah, it’s a weird thing, but the ‘Server Settings’ tab doesn’t show under that list once you’ve started a game.

To access and change server settings for an ongoing game, you need to actually start that save, then hit escape to bring up the menu and select ‘Settings’ from the in-game menu (where you would also have the option to quit to main menu or exit game etc).

Then the ‘Server Settings’ tab will appear - you then have to go to that tab and select ‘Make me Admin’ before you are allowed to change anything else.

Confused the heck out of me first time I was dealing with it…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.