Server (Windows 2012) crashes regularly

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Crash]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [Europe]
Mods?: [Yes]

Bug Description:

Hello,

Our server (Windows 2012) crashes very regularly, at least 1x per day, maybe since the last update (2.4.3).

Here is a screenshot of the last crash. Does it speak to you?

Thank you for your help !

Installed Mods:

Pippi (Steam Workshop::Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.6.4)
Dungeon Master Tools (Steam Workshop::DungeonMasterTools)
Immersive Armor (Steam Workshop::Immersive Armor (vers. 5.5.3))
Hosav’s Custom UI Mod Revamp (Steam Workshop::Hosav's Custom UI Mod - 2.2.1)

Steps to Reproduce:

Just play your game… and it will crash. The number of similar cases is growing in the forums and on Discord.

Could you please link a few? I have not seen any other similar reports at least not recently. It could be helpful to compare.

Hello,

Just go for instance to the “Admin United Conan” Discord Channel, https://discord.gg/n4weftMT, and type “server crash” in the search engine (I even see one of your posts) :

crash2

Kind regards

Sure, there have been a lot of crashes over the years but personally, I have seen no reports after the latest hotfix. Yours is the first one reported here and on the admin discord which is why I asked. Your error msg is different that the script stack errors we were getting some weeks ago so there must be a different issue. Hopefully, you will figure it out.

2 Likes

@Terrance Hi, I remember you had a similar error before the hotfixes on your Isle of Siptah server. Do you still experience the crashes on your unmodded server? If so, does the error look similar to the op?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.