Server Wipes/Cleaning Veterans Remnants

Hello There, I am AbiNeKhorn.

I come with proposal to wipe official servers. There are too many clan’s mobs, buildings, etc. on servers that are not in use/idling away. It’s making playing on official server really not immersive.

Me and my friends recently played Conan and we wish to play for some amount of time. That old creations of veterans just destroy the entire fun from game.

That idea also came from being unable to create our own server or to play co-op.

That’s all from me.

2 Likes

Well if it’s PVP, then you know you can take control and blow up the offending buildings. Now PVE is another thing but there are decay timers…however I do believe the PVE (being that the players are limited in what can be done) decay timers should be halved but the decayed status should be extended. So normally you have 168 hours to decay status and 24 hours of at that decay status. I would propose a 96 hour to decay and 96 hours of decay status. That way if you aren’t on and another player wants the area, they can demolish.

It’s about PvE, PvE-C where decay is not a thing. I’ve not seen any official server with decay enabled so… It would be better to see it turned on.

1 Like

I have not played on Official since the game first came out but I thought all official server’s have a decay timer that is why they boosted the time during summer vacation time.

2 Likes

All officials have decay enabled

2 Likes

I don’t feel it. There are still buildings that shouldn’t be there for long time ago. But alright.

2 Likes

Owners are most likely checking in just often enough to keep them from decaying only takes one person from the clan this has been happening all along. I have a ps4 server to different accounts I can go check on admin bases once a week so I don’t forget and play on my alternate character in peace. Start checking with a repair hammer and see if decay doesn’t float up and down. @AbiNeKhorn

1 Like

What platform are you on? If you are on xbox you can open your guide and check your recent players list, you might see some names you haven’t particularly seen on, they could be the owners of these buildings, decay timers on console have been extended but they still decay, if you walk up to a structure with a repair hammer it will show you the amount of hours left before it to decay, if you have a keyboard hooked up you can also use the TAB button. I hope this has been helpful enough.

1 Like

Ps4 is back to normal again already

Then I stand corrected on the extended timers, they were still there before the gather rates nerf… wouldve been nice if we at least got our patch first

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.