Shadow-bound Weapons \ Kiss of The Revenant

Hi,

I recently returned to SWL after a long break but having also absolutely adored TSW back in the day. I am looking for a way to acquire the Shadow-Bound weapons. Some players have said that this was available as part of migrating from TSW to SWL and others have said that it was available in the Kiss of The Revenant pack. It would appear when I migrated to the SWL I did not get it and the Kiss of the Revenant Pack appears to no longer be available.

My question is: Is there any way to acquire these weapons anymore?

Willing to spend some RL money on it of course but cannot even find a way that I can get them. Does anyone know if it is still possible to get these (Funcom I am happy to pay for it, just let me have the option please!).

Thanks in advance.

Shadow-bound weapons were available as part of a limited-time ARG event that was run prior to the relaunch of the game and later as part of a Steam bundle. There is currently no way to obtain those weapons if you don’t already own them.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.