Share your Shelter

I’m curious what your FoV is set at, Tele… that video is jarring to watch.

1 Like

Inspired by watching the termae of the new rome, after a long time of postponing the construction in the antique style, I built a palace in a single player without using mods, later I will rebuild it into a full-fledged settlement on a private server

13 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty wide. I PvP as well and the setting is client based so no matter what server I’m on it keeps the previous setting. Also for PvP purposes I have the mouse sensitivity up pretty high so that exaggerates things even further. So, yeah, if you’re not used to it it can feel a bit strange. In game (as opposed to in video) it’s a lot smoother averaging 120 to 140 fps on my 120Hz 4k monitor.

When I make another video I may think about setting things more PVEish if I can remember to. :wink:

@ArtBright Wow, that looks pretty awesome!

1 Like

Welcome @ArtBright, indeed awesome job, congratulations m8 :+1:t6:.Can you share please a little the interior too?

I love Argossian. My only beef is that the benches don’t go with that majesty. It’s like I need to create a Arena based dungeon to hide the crafting when designing Grecian homes.

But love what you did to the place.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, the interior will be later, when I build a full-fledged settlement on the basis of this palace and try to move all the production buildings to external buildings, for now I can only attach a screenshot of the empty throne room and a space on the roof in front of the temple

7 Likes

cool!

1 Like

Man you should do a micro village! This look amazing…
:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Looks really nice man!

I don’t have that DLC but the bottoms of those pillars are fat by looking at how much of the tile their base covers. :stuck_out_tongue:

I became a caveman (yet another new base):

2 Likes

Here’s another too… This is a purgematic thrall-catcher build. :eyes: Designed specifically to make it easy to capture tough purge thralls.

2 Likes

Since I’ve restarted the CE from scratch I’ve just finished just a couple of my standards.

Heres my smelters ledge…I’ll be adding camels when I get to that point.

1 Like

@cowmera
If you are in official server I will tell you just this with all the respect. This place is a place for new players to learn how and where to farm iron. Building in a place like this you destroy many iron nodes, vital for the population of the server, especially the new ones. Exactly behind this “iron cliff” there is a big plateau, huge actually, to build all you wish and destroy 0 spawns.
Just saying…
And again with all the respect, thank you.

4 Likes

I totally hear you on that and would totally be conscientious about other players…but I’m playing solo …no worries.

3 Likes

@cowmera
Thanks for your understanding, I really appreciate it m8 :+1:t6:.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

I on the other hand, would be like, F’them… fight me for it bi**ch. :smiley:

partially kidding… :innocent:

1 Like

Here is something I am working on in my first PvE experience

7 Likes

Nice foundation choice

3 Likes

This place wasn’t meant to become an actual home. Situated conveniently north of Pools of the Grey Ones and west of Old Khemi Docks, this was just meant as a waypoint for storing statuettes for Pools runs, and collecting Stygian thralls from the surrounding camps. All there was was a cooking station for food, a Wheel of fortune to train new staff members, and a couple of chests for weapon and armor repair kits and loot and stuff.

Then I added a blacksmith bench and a carpenter’s bench so I could add new walls. Then a few other benches. Then I had to expand, build another floor. Now it’s a fully-furnished base with equipment for everything, guarded by high-level thralls, racks of spare weapons and even a secret room with treasure chests inside.

8 Likes

Sharing the city of Nekhet, still work in progress. Console not happy though! Took a couple of months baking bricks and forging steel but I happy with the progress so far.

13 Likes