Show server up/down on webpage?

Is there a way to show “server up (Green light) /server down (Red Light)” on a webpage for other players to see? Like a server status page that I can create for my server?

If so, where can I get the information to be able to do that?

1 Like

Hi,

Battlemetrics is probably what you are looking for.

You can also display battlemetrics data on discord with the assistance of various discord bots.

Good luck!

2 Likes

I just run a little private server, using Battlematrics seems more fit for “bigger servers” or servers through them?

By the information that the Dedicated Server Launcher uses, and the webpage of information it provides, I’m just assuming there should be a way to do the same publically in some sort of fashion, just not sure how to. =\

I see you found the other thread so hopefully someone can provide a better solution there.

However, as far as I’m aware, as long as your server can be queried publicly, it will automatically appear on battlemetrics. It’s probably already on there. Also it’s not limited to large servers, they track all servers. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know there were some issues due to Funcom TOS restricting queries through steam, so if you can’t find your server on battlemetrics you can add it manually here.

It could possibly give you/ your community some of the functionality you require in the meantime.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Do you host the server yourself via the Dedicated Server Launcher?

The dedi launcher has the feature in the latest releases. The admin can even login via the page and stop/restart the server. You just have to open a port to it.

Yes, I use Dedicated Server Launcher

Yes, I can see/view that, but was looking for something a bit more public. I tried “searching” for the file that would show that info and just use pieces of that, but I can’t find it, if it actually exists on PC or if its just through the Dedicated Server Launcher itself.

Well if you use discord you can send status to discord and using pippi, you can even see activity as it happens. I suppose you could also configure a javascript to monitor the dedi website and report a status on a webpage. So I guess the answer to your question is yes? but you’d have to do the heavy lifting if you dont simply want discord updates.

1 Like

When you use “internalIP:webport” It shows the info, but also “externalIP:webport”. What I want is to get “some” of that info to an actual webpage, that it doesn’t show my IP and not “all” of that information lol. Just parts of it.

heavy lifting is fine, but don’t know where to start, as I think its created through the Launcher itself, so there’s no files to “look at” for the information.

But the main post for the launcher seems a bit “dead” from the creator of the launcher, so no way of knowing.

Toolguy checks it pretty regularly. He could just be on vacation.

1 Like