Silvar Morgan Rosalia's screenshots

Katalamatiya (Futur Amazone’s Queen) matiya mean Queen in my lore.

Bartholomé Cadvallon Ap Dredke (It’s an old family, they live in Aquilonie, Cimmerie, Hyperborean and they are secretly influent in the whole world. They have eyes everywhere they’re objectif are not clear but they could do anything bad to obtain what they want even if it take years or century because it’s a family enterprise we could say nowadays, a member of this family was Casualis Cadvaladrius aka Casusu for friends. A young men who have organized his own exiles for running away from is whole family. He is too kind, too good, too virtue. He love cooking and wanted to do it as full time job even if he know many thing due to his education. Commandant Perilus have trained him at Osana and now he is actually maybe the best warrior in the whole exiles land (but before the 2.4 update lol). Osana is a city placed on the oasis in the savane. A city known from all exiled. Casusu best friend is Crasusu aka Crasus Pey fils de pon, mais ça n’ a rien à voir and Petrutru aka Petrus) Casualis thinking he was safe from is family, free to live is own life. But one day on the Telith island a massacre happened. He and a friend Dolores (a pirate) find an amulet with the head of a red dragon (Drake+red=Dredke) as only one clue. Casualis couldn’t believe this. He start losing his envy to live. Since he doesn’t know what to do. Bartholomé is someone pretty good yet. He is the only person in the family who could have a nice discution with Casusu.

Kambujan/Amazon style:

Humpataka call himself “the tail’s pack” and call his big brother Ken Ta “the head of the pack”. He try to push his big brother to be the chief. Ahe! Oha! In the tribe he’s well know for playing the dumbass when meeting more civilized people who take them from higher. He love play with them until he win some gain and than he is showing them he’s true personnality. (Only for commercial purpose for amuse his clan mate and winning the final trashtalk.) Most of the time he is a serious person working hard for his tribe. Ah! And he make noises when eating. (And he eat often)

Because a tavern’s pirate must have a good face (The first shot of it’s categorie has been take after the 2.4 update):

Is it Teal’c? : Indeed…

More to come.

10 Likes

In the picture above, can anyone explain how the walls were placed between pillars and how they’re staying up? For example:

I know how to place pillars on foundation corners instead of the center, which would allow me to align walls like that. However, the game won’t let me place both the pillars and the wall. If I place the pillars, I can’t place the wall. If I place the wall, I can’t place the pillars.

1 Like

Easy the corner wedge on roof it snapped to door frame and just snap on top of that or at least that’s what I’d do

2 Likes

Here some good or bad ideas/suggestions about the vfx world of Conan Exiles.
It maybe could add a great artistic touch to the game. You know like vector displacement mapping for morphing (For playing serpent man since they can morph into human), metaball cave door frame that can be open when near with the right item in the pocket. You know those old vfx effect can be a great addition for have a more immersive look into a howard/lovecraft world. A boss and his minion from another world cool have a jerky animation like for Ray Harryhausen dynamation. It should render the world of Conan more mysterious and magic.

To make the arachnoids no longer attack the members of the cult of zath.

For the future players of the cult of Zath (or Jhebbal Sag), this place is interesting (The place is located in the north of the jungle in the land of exiles.):

A new Zath special dance should be appreciated. 0 to 24s.