Silver Sun Exiles [US West] PvP-RP Official Settings - NO GODS

Lots of new faces! Still growing and great new community members coming in every day.

and some of our more aggressive new players have already started drawing battlelines! Looks like things are about to heat up soon.

Hope to see you again soon buddy.

Been a little action up and down the food chain. Lots of people and the upgraded rig is doing very well. Come pick a fight!

1 Like

Highly recommend this server - after about 2 weeks of playing I have had some of my best experiences in Conan. This includes joining a really fun clan, raiding a few times, getting raided. Getting a base destroyed by a purge, but surviving it (with help from non clan mates). Ultimately, it’s the community that makes me want to stay on this server. Give it a try and see for yourself.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experiences Khelben! Hope to see many more of these posts over the coming weeks as we continue to expand our fantastic community.

A lot of diplomacy going on with battle lines being drawn and alliances forming. Loads of excitement coming soon, all are welcome to hop in and join the fun.

If you’re a server refugee from a wonky official, an abandoned server or one that was overwhelmed by exploiters/hackers then come to your forever home at Silver Sun Exiles, up since EA launch in February 2017 and still going strong, we are prepaid for 2 years and aren’t going anywhere.

A lot of action happening this weekend. Some of the smaller groups have started fighting each other quite very actively.

Additionally, Thanks to Glarg for making a few public map rooms for new players. As always, the public crafting palapa is open for all and is at the foot of the sentinel statues on the northern bank of the great river.

It’s been a lot of fun since launch over here. Tons of new people (to the server at least) have joined our nearly year old community. People are getting dug in, and fights are beginning to break out regularly. If you like near-vanilla settings, and a hands-off admin approach where the players decide how to handle in-game situations, come check us out! We have established clans with experience throughout early access, and folks who just started. We have clans of builders, producing some truly awesome architectural masterpieces as well as scavengers and predators who are quick to take advantage of less than strategic construction! We have bad guys, good guys, and crazy unpredictable nutjob guys. I heard a rumor of one of the later giving away explosive jars to new clans arriving on the server, but as of yet this has been unconfirmed :wink: Come check us out! Always room for more, and if there isn’t, nothin a little friendly conflict can’t cure!

Aye, it’s great that we’ve got such a variety in the community, oddjobs and all ;D

Looking forward to welcoming some more new faces to SSE.

I absolutely love playing on this server. I played on it some last year during Early Access and returned to it on Release. There’s little to no drama. It can be cut-throat. The global chat is generally friendly and non-toxic, but be careful who you meet face-to-face!

I could wish there was more role-playing and maybe I’m just not seeing it. What I’d imagined is people chatting OOC in Global, but more IC face-to-face. Tho I suppose someone drawing their sword and coming after me as I get near their base is in character.

I love/hate the raiding. I’ve been raided a few times and had hours of work stolen. And while I may express shock and dismay in chat when I discover it, I get it. It’s a survival PvP server. It’s just…DANG IT! Did you have to take ALL of my iron reinforcements??

I’ve also met nice people, too, who wave as they pass rather than cut my head off. I haven’t met the admin, nor have I seen or heard any Moderation needed to be exercised.

The best part, IMHO, is the server doesn’t have any handouts. It’s 1x. It’s a long, hard climb to the top and that is what I love. I don’t want handouts or Easy buttons. Too many servers are 5x gather and 10x xp or some such nonsense.

There are a couple of Mods I wish the server had, but mods complicate things so it’s probably for the best it’s clean. The server also is pretty stable.

I highly recommend this server if you like your gameplay gritty and a bit of a challenge.

1 Like

Glad to hear that you’re having a good and fulfilling experience Corysia.
Raiding can be frustrating; however, if you make friends and check your event log, you can usually get your loot back from the thief, one way or another. Also bigger guilds/clans are usually willing to help out newer/lower level players who are having a tough time (either directly with mats or with advice on how to avoid being raided easily)

Regarding RP, you will generally find that most players who don’t outright attack you will be willing to engage in it if you start it off yourself. Even those who don’t usually do so will play along for a good while as a courtesy. Remember to use * on your keyboard to switch to local chat (and /global to go back)

Glad to have you aboard and hear that you’re enjoying yourself.
Hope to see you in game soon!

We have a few great community projects in the works. Glarg has completed his public tavern/house of pleasure and we will soon be building an arena/amphitheater.

Great time to join if you’re looking for a solid long-term community and a forever home.

Good time to join, a few new clans are actively recruiting.

Great server, good admin and good community. If you are looking to join a server you should give Silver Sun Exiles a try!

1 Like

You should be playing here!!!

1 Like

Yes, indeedly. Thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

Great server, awesome admin…you should be playing here!

1 Like

The Silver Suns Exiles is awesome! We need more players interested in a x1 Pure server that has a lot going for it!

1. the server is kept up and running by two admins that don’t mess with settings or summon crap in for their personal gain/use
  2. the server is paid up in advance, so it’s NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
  3. we have an up and coming youtuber - Zelendes - subscribe and ring the bell!
  4. no holds barred PvP where the only rules in play are made by the community of players.
  5. tight knit group of frenemies willing and able to provide answers to questions and help as needed along with a dose of friendly smacks

Join us today!