Siptah bugs ive found

Game mode: [ Select one: Online private ]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Bug | Performance ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [ US ]
Hardware: [ Xbox one X ]

Bug Description:

1. Hardened steel cages dont show preview and are invisible when set.

2. Thrall camp “The Spit” on the northwest shore of the dark island, has mutliple structures that are invisible. Players keep dying from getting caught on assets that are not there.

3. Not sure if this is a bug or not but i would really like to build further than 5 foudation away from the beach. Whats the point of having so much water on the map if you dont use it.

4. Stygian Merc boats have missing assets.

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

I expect a bug fix patch before fall of THIS year.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Not sure these bugs have been persistant even when the server is at low population.

1 Like

I believe that they are working on a patch right now.

Centre SE Watchtower doesn’t register either, making the Gem In The Tower achievement impossible to get.

Hi @RavenS117, thank you for reaching out.

Could you share a screenshot of the exact location of these invisible buildings?

Can you specify which area you’re referring to?
There are intentional building blockers in places where player structures could interfere with specific camps or other points of interest.

Regarding the other issues, we’ll look into them as soon as possible.

Im not tech savvy so im not sure how to post an xbox screen shot onto here but the map coords of the spit are toward top right corner of E6.

As far as the build restriction anywhere on any of the coast lines can only build 5 squares from the beach before it says invalid build location. Don’t see how building out in the open water would interfere with POI or camps.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.