Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug ( Companions )
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe / Poland
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam
Revision (#326329/31198)

Bug Description:

Skeleton is a white naked dude, when looking at his inventory.

4 Likes

The other skeletons behave strangely in the inventory view, but this is not some serious bug.

They should be performed in ballet :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I can confirm, this shows up for normal skeletons on official online PVE-C too. :slightly_smiling_face:
But my other skeletal warriors do not participate in ballet classes. :joy:

1 Like

Once in their inventory, grab the (other/better/greater) skeleton preview on the right with the mouse and rotate it. He will jump with joy. :ballet_shoes:

1 Like

What have you been feeding him?

It’s like he’s a new man!

3 Likes

Wait, I reported this bug ages ago, did they never fix it or did they add it back in?

1 Like

Returned I guess, as did skeletons fighting with fists bug - I need to see if they fixed it. :thinking:

:up: Update: Apparently the skeletons are still fistfighting. :boxing_glove: We have to be patient. Meanwhile, farm them and collect all the loot! :crazy_face: or do not abuse the bugs of the game. Ok? :ok_hand:

That’s a lot of armor. Too bad diminishing returns make having such high armor not especially useful aside from Sunder-resistance.

Excellent name though.

Probably, for everyone’s safety, should avoid giving him a Potion of Endowment.

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for the report. I would love to say that this was a Halloween surprise, but it is indeed an in-game issue. We now relayed it to our tech team.

Feel free to let us know if you encounter any other spooky issues.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.