Platform: Epic Games Store
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

The item “Scroll (Skelos Cultist Master)” ID:30103 is not dropping at all from sorcerers anymore after the new update.

Bug Reproduction:

I spawned in multiple sorcerers in single player to test and none of them dropped the scroll.

2 Likes

But is that really a bad thing? You can actually get it from a couple different journals lying around. One being in the volcano at the oracle. I think they drop so much that people just stop caring.

Sure but It does’t drop in Isle of Siptah either and that’s not ideal.

Is there not a journal on siptah? I haven’t looked around, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it were in the ashlands somewhere.

As far as I know it only drops from sorcerers, but not anymore it seems so can’t get the armor now.

Hm… have you checked Reddit? I haven’t tried looking since there’s been so many drops up to this point. Anyway, I think it should be fine if they continue to drop, but maybe at a significantly lower rate like other recipes. It was getting out of hand in chapter 1 where they almost always dropped one.

They do not drop at all. I went from 1-60 didn’t see a single one and I killed a lot of sorcerers farming obulus coins.

Luckily someone else on my server had saved a few so I have it now but this should still be looked at.

1 Like

Yeah, like I said, it should maybe be included somewhere in the map… assuming it’s not already.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.