Slow rendering on textures

Game mode: [ (official and offline single player )]
Type of issue: [ Performance ]
Server type: [ pve pvec and offline sp ]
Region: [ eu]
Hardware: [ ps4 ]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
I think that there is not much to say and nothing new. Think that is already known but FC said that they improve the grafics with the last update.
I don’t see it. Maybe the rendering is a little bit faster but still not enough. That makes headpain.

It’s on all textures not only pets. Benches and buildings, thralls and the whole world.

Maybe it would be an improvement when PlayStation use the old mechanics before siptha. This wasn’t like this before.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Look at the wolf it looks like in a game from the 90s
  2. Wait 5 seconds and it looks good again
  3. Turn left for 5 seconds
  4. Turn back to the wolf and it looks again ugly

4 Likes

…bump…

I find that after an hour or so of playing (especially if you’ve been running around the map) the PS4 does seem to get sluggish, I find a hard restart / reboot to clear the cache seems to cut this down a bit.

The ps4 and ps4 pro version of CE have been downgraded. Compression is turned on, which causes the computer to think harder (potential lag). It gets slow.

they need to downgrade more if its a possible solution. This blurring effect makes me crazy. And the animals looking realy ugly. For me it’s OK with lower resolutions for the textures but not this on/off rendering. A slider where I can set it higher or lower just like i want would be nice

1 Like

true I wouldn’t mind if they lower the graphics if that renders better … I’m downloading the game after a year and I hope all my DLC doesn’t end up looking that bad; after all you buy DLC mainly for aesthetics. :pensive:

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently looking into this.

We hope to have this fixed as soon as possible so please keep an eye out on our future game updates.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.