So my question is why is it that sometimes I get partial nudity an sometimes the nips are blured out? And how can I fix this to make there always be nipples? Also do u have to run or host a server in order to have access to full nudity?

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.I’m not sure how to reproduce it.

Hi @Wielywillie, by blurred out do you mean that the texture has low detail, or that its censored and covered in wraps?

Nudity may be disabled for certain servers, in which you won’t be able to benefit from having it enabled on your client.

1 Like

Yeah totally blurred out. Looks like pasties like strippers wear.

1 Like

Are you playing on a private server or official. Some private servers may have partial nudity turned off I have seen the wraps but never blurred paisty .I play on several ps4 server private and official .have you checked the servers nudity settings?

Seems like the rendering on LOD is failing on you. What system are you on, XB1 XB1s or XB1s?

It is simply a byproduct of the performance issues they are incapable of fixing. I would go into details but you get your account suspended here for criticism and I only have 1 strike left and am saving it for a doozy of a critique.

On xbox1S. Gonna upgrade soon to the new one X soon. But still shouldnt be having suchan issue. Especially when playing offline. New to the game an wanted to get used to the game/controler layout b4 I went ahead and jumped into it online

Also has anyone else having issues with signing in? Have been trying to for the last 2 days without being able to at all. This extremely frustrating after spending close to or over 100$ for the game and DLC’s

Pretty sure I’m on official server

Are you doing the single player trick before you try logging into multiplayer? This has been a workaround for a while. If you don’t already know, before you log into your online server, run the game in single player for a few minutes. Then go online. I also wait for all of the servers to respond in my favorites subcategory to finish (the refresh with Y button appears) before starting the game. Also if all of the servers come up as 0 of 40 users online, I refresh the list and wait for it to finish.

Hope this helps you out.

Thats what I’m saying it just doesnt work at all from the update on. Have tried to log in every day and nothing. In story mode ,no mods and on xbox1. The opening plays (totally glitchy) then i get to the screen were u choose online or story, every time I try it lets me pick an pops up the loading screen an acts lick its gonna log in but as soon as it reaches the end it boots me to my dashboard

As for the quality of model rendering, it is just how the system handles the level of detail on the XB1s. The 4k upscaling the the x affords could change the quality by a marginal degree. The XB1x and later tend to handle graphics better than the XB1s and before.

As for the latter issue you are experiencing, I do believe that this is a common issue that FC has noticed in the wake of the last patch. It should be fixed at next patch.

However, I was surprised when I came back to this game after a 6 month hiatus to see the opening cinematic choppy and the game telling me of corrupted files. And yes, I redownloaded 95gb to have no improvement.

Do you have a large base on single player? Funcom just announced the problems they are having with the Xbox here. It sounds like the console is running out of memory and since it can’t find any it crashes to the home screen. I have the same issue you do when I try to load my main single player save on my original Xbox, but I can load this save without issues on my Xbox One X. A cheap work around (instead of buying a new Xbox One X) is to create a new Xbox user account and start a single player game using the new account. After a couple of minutes, switch users (I would switch using the Xbox menu and not through Conan) to your main Xbox account and then load your multiplayer session. This is the way I play online on my older Xbox.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.