So... Severed Leg?

So. Dumb Question?

How the heck do I get one?
I’ve tried the Iron Skinning Knife and Cleaver.
I’ve tried the Star Metal ones… all I ever get is stacks of Human Flesh, and Hide.

Do they still drop?

I sometimes get them just using the religion harvesting tools.

1 Like

They do, but rarely. You can get multiple ones at one harvesting, but they are as rare as weathered skulls from skeletons. I got the most when I used the set skinning knife, so maybe stick with the skinning knives.
Also don’t miss the severed arm :laughing:

Thanks guys.

I’ll keep trying!

Yes they do drop. You will get human flesh more often, but they do come along. I use star metal skinning knife. I play PS4 on official server PVE-c.

Skinning knife and cleaver were changed somewhere between 2.0 and 2.2 so they don’t harvest as much. Religion tools seem more efficient at harvesting severed limbs. I got 4 legs from 1 NPC using one of the knifes, derketo or set, can’t remember which.

Oh yeah!

You die, and die again and you will be able to harvest your first corpse!
Really good for gathering hide.

Best way is to kill your character or remove bracelet and then harvest your own body or clan mates body. You will probably get about 6 arms and 8 legs from a single body. Kinda funny

1 Like

could the reason behind this be , like the diablo 2 ears that would drop when killing an ennemy in pvp , to have a sort of “trophy” of the dead player ? ( or maybe it’s just “our” impression indeed :wink: )

Early what ?

Sorry I couldn’t hear you from the severed leg of that screen :stuck_out_tongue:

if you are speaking of the dead leg you craft with a fragment of power you were looking at it already :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.