Game mode: Online private (unmodded)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE - Siptah
[EDIT - SOLVED]
This bug appears to have been caused by having a convergence trap deployed. Once the trap was picked up the purge issues completely stopped and started behaving as they should. No idea why it only affected my clan member and not me as the clan leader, but it’s been resolved now.
Every time my clan mate logs in after being offline for 10+ hours overnight, their purge meter (and so our clan meter) completely fills up. We are also getting purged at a 50% full meter, after which the meter does not reset and continues upwards towards 100%. It does however reset at 100% back to 0%. This all started very shortly after patch 2.4.
A video can be seen here showing me being logged in, and waiting for my clan member (when they were clan leader) to log in for the first time that day. You can see the meter leap to full once they log in.
Some important info:
- There are only two of us in the clan. I am currently the clan leader and do not log in to a maxed purge meter if I’m alone. My clan member was the clan leader originally but we swapped to see if this fixed the bug. It did not.
- I have spoken to the server admin and they have confirmed that this bug is completely unrelated to any server settings or commands.
- Clearing the purge meter with admin commands has not solved the 50% purges or the purge meter instantly refilling on login after being offline overnight.
- I am now the clan leader to see if this resolved the issue and it did not.
- The clan member had not built anything in the previous 24 hours.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Edit - place a convergence trap.