Game mode: [Singleplayer/CO-OP]
Problem: [Bug | Performance | Misc]
Hello, I’m new to the game. Noticed a couple of bugs.
- When I start a single player/co-op game, it’s always daylight for me, but for other players, day and night cycle according to the default settings.
- When a guest player and I, both access the camp fire, the meat that the guest player adds to the fire disappears.
- When my friend dies, if I stay next to their corpse so they can find it easier, sometimes it disappears for me, but it is visible for them.
- Even on default settings, some caves will re-spawn the enemies immediately after they have been killed, sometimes duplicating them making it impossible to recover your stuff without cheating.
- If you grab another clan members loot bag, sometimes it duplicates clothing items.
- Sometimes when doing a finisher, the enemy will explode into pieces, and the pieces disappear.
- There is a lot of freeze lag when fighting multiple enemies at once, especially in 2 player co-op. Causing unfair death and damage.
Will post more as I continue to play the game. Wife and I just started yesterday.