Some bugs after 10.20.2018 hotfix

Game mode: [Singleplayer/CO-OP]
Problem: [Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Anywhere]

Hello, I’m new to the game. Noticed a couple of bugs.

1. When I start a single player/co-op game, it’s always daylight for me, but for other players, day and night cycle according to the default settings.
  2. When a guest player and I, both access the camp fire, the meat that the guest player adds to the fire disappears.
  3. When my friend dies, if I stay next to their corpse so they can find it easier, sometimes it disappears for me, but it is visible for them.
  4. Even on default settings, some caves will re-spawn the enemies immediately after they have been killed, sometimes duplicating them making it impossible to recover your stuff without cheating.
  5. If you grab another clan members loot bag, sometimes it duplicates clothing items.
  6. Sometimes when doing a finisher, the enemy will explode into pieces, and the pieces disappear.
  7. There is a lot of freeze lag when fighting multiple enemies at once, especially in 2 player co-op. Causing unfair death and damage.

Will post more as I continue to play the game. Wife and I just started yesterday.

Thanks,

Mark

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.