Sorry if I sound stupid, but I just have some questions

I see the the game was released today, but I been reading some reviews and getting some mixed info about the game/rating/internet connections etc.

My PlayStation is a ps4 pro, but also have a regular ps4 and my region I assume is the EU because of its pegi 18 rating on the ps store page.

1. Does it require a persistent internet connection to play the single player for ps4?

2. Will the game have a ps4 pro update to support 4K?

3. I see the download size is about 40gigs. Does this include a day one patch or will the game install on that size then try download a patch, if so how big is the patch size

With regards to muliplayer, are there connection issues to the servers? (Psn network)

Lastly, (this pertains to the nudity which I can’t seem to get a clear answer on) will my version contain it or not. The reason I ask is because if it’s not going to get an enhanced version, I wanted to download it to the regular ps4, problem with that is I have younger siblings that use that console. So I want some clarification on that so Ik what console to download it onto cause I have greater control of the ps4 pro, but have limited hard drive space and would mean having to delete another game.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.