Soulbound - Immersive Roleplay

Another video:

1 Like

The town churns.

People meet in the markets, eyeing one another with distrust as the hawkers cry for the onlookers to come to their stands and businesses.

A broken woman stands quietly in her chains as sheā€™s prodded by her keeper and turned for inspection on the stage.

A captain clad in green and black hammers in a notice on a board littered with messages, pinning another advertisement looking to hire guards.

2 Likes

These role applications have been filled - thank you all!

Still here, still going strong thanks to our amazing staff and community. I warmly welcome anyone who wants to roleplay to join us.

Weā€™re still going strong with upwards of 20 players a night.

If youā€™re searching for a new home and interested in text based roleplay, relaxed building roles, and creating your own stories, Soulbound might be the server for you.

Please check us out.

Iā€™m shamelessly bumping this. Soulbound is constantly evolving, ever growing, and always going to be welcoming to new members.

If youā€™re looking for a roleplaying server, give SB a spin.

From 8 PM CST, 2 AM UTC, Friday to Monday, server experiences rates and gathering rates are doubled. New players who finish the quiz correctly will be given a level 60 boost to them immediately.

Ignore the widespread rumors that I sold my soul to an Eldritch Horror for a bonus weekend. Assume this is because I adore you all and also want more of you wonderful people to play here.

The rates wonā€™t last forever, so if youā€™d like to try us out, please consider it. Weā€™re a serious roleplaying server with some grade A+ writers and characters. Join our discord and give us a try to see for yourself!

The double experience has been now extended to the entire week to accommodate those poor unfortunate souls who had to work the entire weekend. It will end this Friday at 8 PM CST - 9PM EST.

The level boost may return in the future.

I thought it was over, I prayed it was over, but my eyes open to darkness. I feel air fill my lungs and my body push on. Why was I alive, how could I be alive? My eyes adjust to the dark, did they truly though? What if I am dreaming, lost in the bliss as my body lay broken. Looking around, I find nothing but darknessā€¦then a black-cloaked figure with piercing green eyes. He speaks to me, lips moving yet the sound that comes out fills the air in a whisper all around me! He told me it is not yet my timeā€¦that I must fight and survive. Before I could reply, my mind fades, I feel my body sink into the darkness once again. I feel as if I am fallingā€¦and then I wake.

The heat of the sun had blistered my skin, how long had I been laying there? Painfully, I rise to my feet, muttering to myself that I must have been dreaming. I find my feet, the sun glaring off the dunes of sand as I make my way forward to follow a black stone road. Iā€™m hungry, thirsty, and I feel like Iā€™m going to collapse. Shade strikes my skin, a coolness filling by overheated body. Why was this? My addled mind takes a moment to observe its surroundings. It wasā€¦a wall! My eyes widen, vision focusing as I take in the majestic sight. I look around, noticing a woman muttering to herself, near a tattered barely-passable camp - something about coins. She seems completely out of it yet I turn to converse with her anyway. The thousand-mile stare she has slowly focuses in on me as I speak. Itā€™s almost as it she canā€™t understand what Iā€™m saying but hears it all the same. The woman mentions the town is run by a self-proclaimed emperorā€¦could explain the walls and the guards seen patrolling the top. Do I dare enter this city, do I really have a choice?

*An exile from the desert (Courtesy of Malice Queen)

Soulbound has grown beyond expectations. As the world and our community continues to grow and evolve, our game is still centered on text-based roleplaying. If youā€™re interested roleplaying or writing your own tale within a strange land thatā€™s heavily steeped in Conan lore, please join our discord and try out Soulbound.

Our new IP: 160.202.167.13:7777

Wow, pretty interesting RP Server. Would like to join, but unfortunately itā€™s lacking one of my all time favorite mod for roleplay, which I canā€™t play without. The Immersive Animations mod. Didnā€™t see it on the list, at least.

Keep out - just another admin clique that will stick together no matter what ridiculous small decision and will push players off. When tried to reason with in a respectable manner, it doesnā€™t matter.

Archant, we have all of our rules documented, both in Discord and on our website. Its one of the first things mentioned when joining both our Discord and our server. Iā€™m sorry you didnā€™t read them during repeated builds, which we had to address with you.

Admins will support each other when kindly enforcing the rules, which are for the benefit of server health. Repeated violations will be addressed, and it isnā€™t a ā€œridiculous small decisionā€ to enforce these clearly documented rules.

ā€œRules-lawyeringā€ and other debate may be reasonable discussion, but it doesnā€™t mean weā€™re going to be swayed to approval by it.

Weā€™re sorry you had this experience here, but it does make sense that a different server might be a better choice for you.

1 Like

Have been enjoying my time on the Soulbound Immersive RP server. Staff is super friendly as well as the player base.

Though, everyone will have their own opinion, or biased views, rule of thumb is to always test drive it yourself and see if the server is for you or not. :smile:

After a fresh save, weā€™ve been busy.

Soulbound is far from dead, but we did have to pull our bracelet and be reborn.

Now, weā€™re starting a fresh new save and having a large revival.

Anyone interested in roleplaying in a setting thatā€™s devoted to immersion, story, mystery, and adult themes will find themselves welcome.

1 Like

If youā€™ve tried Soulbound before, come try us again.

Weā€™re constantly evolving, and our community absolutely amazing.

Our current focus remains on player driven roleplay, and anyone who enjoys will find a nice home in our server.

Soulbound has closed itā€™s doors. Thank you to everyone who made this server an amazing RP experience.