Spear light attacks allow looting through walls and other collision

Game mode: Online official | Single-player
Type of issue: Bug | Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: US

The fourth light attack with spear weapon types allow you to loot through collision like walls. Pressing F / ‘quick-loot-all’ while light attacking allows the player to loot everything in a container through collision

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Grab any spear
  2. Find any wall, such as a Sandstone Wall with something on the other side to loot, like a box
  3. Start light attacking in first person near the wall, and press F / ‘quick-loot-all’

I’ve also provided a video showing the range and how to re-produce

https://streamable.com/r9p2x

I suggest disabling the ability to quick-loot-all while attacking with any weapon, similar to how the player is unable to loot containers with E / interact while an attack animation is playing

3 Likes

Please refer to below.

How to properly report an Exploit:

We have a [dedicated Program ] with rewards for players who help us hunt down, understand and fix exploits. Please note that this program is NOT for reporting players who are using exploits.

I’ve made a post here on the forums and made an exploit report, thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.