Spear on thrall EMOTE

:brazil: feedback Conan Exiles @Funcom_Community
2023-10-14T21:32:00Z
:star_struck: Acho que está faltando esse EMOTE para colocar em nossos seguidores, o mesmo somente é mostrado quando estamos usando uma lança porém não me lembro de poder usar como emote para quando os seguidores não estão seguindo… Acho um dos melhores emotes e mais bem pensados e trabalhados dentro de conan exiles

2 Likes

:thinking: everything is in English entire forum even your title. But post in foreign language.
I don’t think many can understand what you wrote🤨
Perhaps you should write it in English🤔
Otherwise we should all start writing in our languages and you can then wonder what we are saying🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

They’re wanting the spear pose emote to be available for thralls that aren’t following the player character.

3 Likes

This one is in complete agreement.
The idle weapon stances would be a much appreciated addition to thralls.
Especially this and the on guard type emotes, such as None Shall Pass and the weapon practice emotes.

4 Likes

They usually post in Portuguese… it’s not a big deal. Others have told them in the past, but they never change… it’s not a big deal to just highlight their text and translate from the phone. I wouldn’t sweat it so much. There’s greater battles in the world to invest your time in.

1 Like

Ofc we need guarding weapons emotes for thralls, many same topics was rased over the year but… probably we wont get any

lovely treasure room :smiley:

1 Like

if the game lasts long enough perhaps we will one day :slight_smile:

:brazil: Feedback
Algumas palavras no Brasil são faladas em inglês mesmo por exemplo Thrall, Smartphone e entre outras mais porém a maioria não sabe falar em inglês mas quando olha uma palavra como EMOTE que são :slightly_smiling_face: :thinking: :grinning: sempre sabemos o que são, estou sempre postando com a bandeira de meu país para ficar fácil identificar quando for traduzido… Meu navegador
image já faz a tradução e até mesmo a leitura de todo o texto para mim… Acho que com o avanço da inteligência artificial que já está sendo usada no navegador em relação a tradução ficará ainda mais fácil para todos por que ele passa qualquer idioma para o seu idioma nativo com narração… É uma maravilha eu gostaria de ver o conan explorando uma inteligência artificial IA ou AI para as reações e conversas dentro do jogo no futuro… Lí um artigo de uma pessoa que fez isso funcionar dentro de “UM GAME-ONLINE” seria interessante algum MODER criar um sistema de quest para ser explorado dentro de conan exiles ou implementado no MOD PiPPi.

Voltando ao assunto a lança e outros equipamentos poderia ser um tipo de EMOTE grátis… FUNCOM poderia fazer até dois EMOTE ao mesmo tempo, seria ótimo para ser usado em nossos guardas seguidores que estão parados em nossa base ou castelo.

I apologize. But I have no clue, what are you saying.
If your title was not in English. I wouldn’t have even clicked to check. I was interested to see what about spear on thralls emote, just to be disappointed, I couldn’t understand.

You can use translator to find out what they’re discussing if you don’t understand the language. It’ll convert it to English for you.

1 Like

If thats the case, why dont we then all write in our languages? :thinking:

Do you developers employees of funcom use google translate?
Do you then translate? Before replying, that OP can understand and everyone else who is searching forum. Then using translate to find what they’re trying to find?

How did OP managed to put title in English but not the rest?

Worry not. I will use google translate next time, if I feel so and say nothing about foreign language writing.

I might even start using my language sometimes☺️

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.