Spiderboss are gone

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: | Bug |
Server type: [Enter one of the following: | PvE]
Region: [EU]

[Describe the bug here]
There should be a Spiderboss at south corner of D9 at Ruins of X’chotl. I have been here many times after the last bugfix update and it has been gone since. I was just there alone on the server, no Spiderboss.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Are there any buildings built near by that could interrupt the spawn? Don’t play on siptha myself so don’t know where the no build zones are. But if it’s anything like the exiled lands there’s always a possibility of overlapping builds to spawn points causing the spawns not to happen

Try to place a follower on guard at the spot you expected to find him to see if you get the message This land is already claimed. If so, look for foundations or pillars near the area. You can also use any placable, like a torch.

If not, something else is wrong.

Regards

jim

1 Like

Can confirm over on my server this boss is not here. Seems to be a change not reported by 2.2 Have also noted NPC’s missing from a few other locations as well. Just outside our base we used to have, oh, 4 or so Lynx. They’re not there anymore. One of my neighbors has reported a similar issue about some NPC’s that used to show up along his farming route that are not longer there.

I guess it’s too much to ask them to say even something as basic as “balance pass on NPCs, some have been moved, removed, or reduced in population.”

Hey, isn’t that the one that drops the Nemedian? Maybe that’s how they decided to deal with the Karmic Effect on Siptah :stuck_out_tongue:

(I’m joking, of course)

2 Likes

There are no buildings around, No building allowed

1 Like

I know you’re being facetious, but just for clarity sake, that is not the one that drops the Nemedian. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure. I know the one that drops the Nemedian (or Akbitanan throwing knives, depending on RNG) is somewhere around there, but I forgot if it was D9 or D10.

And yeah, I was being hella facetious anyway :wink:

Hey @Desdemonica

Thanks for the report. We’ve sent it to our team to see if we can reproduce it on our end.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.