Spooktacular Scary Story contest: Final entry on October 29th

Do you like scary stories? Now is your opportunity to share your spooky talents with the Secret World! We’d like you to write a scary short story, inspired by the Secret World and Halloween! This can be on any subject you choose, but should be scary and safe for work. The story should be 1.5k words max and be your own, original content. Submissions which break these rules will be rejected.

Entries may be submitted in this thread, or via DM to @Eris here on the forum.

Final Entry date: Thursday October 29th 2020

Prizes:

• 1st: 50 Resplendent Talisman Fragments, 25 Elaborate Glyph Fragments, Black Widow pet, an epic Witch Doctor’s Shotgun of Efficiency Mk III, 5 red Kaidan Container Keys, 2 orange Kaidan Container Keys, and 9 epic Kaidan Container Keys.

• 2nd: 30 Resplendent Talisman Fragments, 15 Elaborate Glyph Fragments, an epic Utility Belt agent equipment, 2 red Kaidan Container Keys, 6 orange Kaidan Container Keys, and 9 epic Kaidan Container Keys.

• 3rd: 20 Resplendent Talisman Fragments, 10 Elaborate Glyph Fragments, 4 orange Kaidan Container Keys, and 20 epic Kaidan Container Keys.

Winners will be announced on Saturday 31st October (if there is a rush of late entries, this may be pushed back by a day).

2 Likes

I saw this last month. Seems an interesting story.

The cutoff time for entries will be 22:00 UTC on the 29th.

Sadly, we haven’t had any entries for this competition, so there are no winners to announce.

Really sorry AWOL, I wanted to write a story but too much has come up IRL.

Yeah, several people have contacted me to say the same thing. RL comes first, I’m sure we’ll do more competitions in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like