Spooktacular Art competition: Final entry on October 29th

What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever seen? We’d like you to create a piece of art inspired by the Secret World with the theme of Halloween. This can be drawn, animated, rendered, painted, sculpted or in any visual artistic medium you choose. Submissions should be original content and safe for work. Any submissions which break these rules will be rejected.

Entries may be submitted in this forum thread, or via DM to @Eris on forum.

Final Entry date: Thursday October 29th 2020

Prizes:

• 1st: 50 Resplendent Talisman Fragments, 25 Elaborate Glyph Fragments, Herald of Carnage pet, 5 red Kaidan Container Keys, 2 orange Kaidan Container Keys, 9 epic Kaidan Container Keys, and an epic Flame-Wreathed Shotgun of Havoc Mk III.

• 2nd: 30 Resplendent Talisman Fragments, 15 Elaborate Glyph Fragments, an epic Tactical Survey Drone agent equipment, 2 red Kaidan Container Keys, 6 orange Kaidan Container Keys, and 9 epic Kaidan Container Keys

• 3rd: 20 Resplendent Talisman Fragments, 10 Elaborate Glyph Fragments, 4 orange Kaidan Container Keys, and 20 epic Kaidan Container Keys

Winners will be announced on Saturday 31st October (if there is a rush of late entries, this may be pushed back by a day)

4 Likes

My entry.

No dead children ghosts will overcome a horror of being powerless and dead.

7 Likes

Hello ! :grinning:
Here is my entry ^^
I ensure you, no wolves were harmed during the making of this illustration.

6 Likes

Is it really Halloween without Jack showing up?

7 Likes

Just an FYI, the cutoff time for entries will be 22:00 UTC pn the 29th.

My entry

Hey guys, this my entry:

Not really in the theme, but since my first steps in Secret World, I’ve always loved the scary atmosphere of New England. And it’s not possible for me to celebrate Halloween without Jack’

Enjoy!

9 Likes

Thank you all for your entries!

After much deliberation, we’ve picked out our winners!

1. @Rosenrot
  2. @Jess
  3. @Nautilus

Please send me a DM with your in game character name and the best time to find you to give you your prizes!
Congratulations, and thank you all again for taking part!!

5 Likes