MEGAversary 4 The Fourth Age Door - Art Contest!

This is to announce the opening of the MEGAversary The Fourht Age Doorl Art Contest!

As of this date, running until 14th July 23.59 British Summer Time, we are asking for submissions of Art based on Secret World Legends! This can be anything, drawn or 3D rendered, painted and so on, related to SWL or Moons of Madness :slight_smile:

There can be only one entry per person and there will be some excellent prizes for this event. Can you “Sistine” some enthuisiasm? It’s time to get your berets on and splash out some ART :slight_smile:

Post your art work below in JPG format, max size is 2.9 MB for the highest quality, but as long as it’s not a pixelated mess (unless that is what you are portraying!) it will be judged fairly by our panel of highly qualified experts.

Edit: Animations are more than welcome, just post the link to your creations below and we can watch in awe :slight_smile:

Prizes for the Art Contest are yet to be decided.

Can you do it, Tentacle-avagio’s?

Be within the realms of common decency with your entries please!

8 Likes

1st Prize: New Years Dragon, 1 Rocketeer’s Pack, 10 Red Kaidan Keys, 40 Resplendent Talisman Fragments
2nd Prize: 10 Gold Kaidan Keys, 30 Elaborate Glyph Imbuer Fragments
3rd Prize: 40 Purple Kaidan Keys 20 Elaborate Glyph Imbuer Fragments

There may be some finalization to these prizes.

3 Likes

bumping up! Get your entries in now.

2 Likes

My entry for this year’s art contest: Seishin Sena Facing Down the Beast

9 Likes

Bumping this thread as a reminder, please submit your entries before July 14. :slight_smile:

1 Like

here’s my entry
i drew gozen

12 Likes

Minimum effort. Big dreams. (Hes doing construction on the portal to Congo)

9 Likes

Here’s my entry for the art contest: Pick Your Poison! Anima Cider or Filth Cola?
<3 “Maru-Maru”

you can also view the piece here

11 Likes

Bumping up thread, closing 14th July 23:59 BST

2 Likes

I don’t have any bigger things in pocket and I don’t have time to make something I’ll be satisfied with but I want to participate to honor Hollo so here’s small quick thing.

11 Likes

I am not taking part in the competition and I didn’t draw this, but, the person that did it, was an artist for sure! :slight_smile:
So bumping this thread with some inspiration. Come on guys, more art !!

7 Likes

“The Wake at the Old Honeycomb Bar”

Completed in Daz3D and Gimp.

(edit - unintentional craniotomy corrected.)

4 Likes

:bongocat: Deadline is tomorrow, sweetlings! :bongocat:

3 Likes

The submission window is now closed, and judging will begin. We’re going to have a heck of a time picking our favorites from all of this great art!

5 Likes

Good luck all entrants!

7 Likes

Our judges (myself, Vomher and Deathstalker) have come to a consensus, and I’m happy to announce the winners!

First place goes to @Maru-Maru for her amazing soda-bottle digital painting! You will receive a New Years Dragon, 1 Rocketeer’s Pack, 10 Red Kaidan Keys, and 40 Resplendent Talisman Fragments!

Second place goes to @Jess for their adorable Filth-plagued Chibi! Your prize - 10 Gold Kaidan Keys, 30 Elaborate Glyph Imbuer Fragments!

Third place goes to @Ahlee for her beautiful Gozen portrait! You get 40 Purple Kaidan Keys 20 Elaborate Glyph Imbuer Fragments!

Veri is also going to be presenting participation awards in-game to artists Malak, Rifla and Molly, thank you so much for contributing!

Happy 4th Megaversary, everyone!

10 Likes