Stacking weapons

Dear FC i am in a raid and a bunch of ppl is effected by glich that multiple weapons stack in their hand or back or hand and back same time.Like 3 weapons or so same time. Even ppl that dont not seems to use the wep vanity tab. There is definitely something to look into.
As already said before on my hox i MUST now use vanity wep otherwise i am empty handed despite Power sword equipped.

that bug has appeared for years now, mostly on classes which use weapon swaps for different combos.

1 Like

I am switching for 2 years now and the problem was rare, now a lot of ppl are affected. Its like in a raid i see hoxes etc with several weapon like 10%-20% of toons affected . And it does not vanish over time, only with zoning. My own hox is even broken to the extend the Power weapon got invisible which was never before and I can not revert it. Plus the prob was usually having both weapons slots same time. Now one weapon Stacks like 3-4 times on back. Morphs seems very critical with it like Hox avatar, supreme lich necro etc.