Static Server IP Address's

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: NA

This is I think more of a question for the dev team but maybe some one else has a solution or work around for this?

I’m hosting a dedicated server on my home computer, and my ISP won’t assign a Statis IP address for me, so now every week when I get assigned a new IP Address, my community has to type in a new address. Usually in this case I would use DuckDNS, which would give me a URL to hand out to people to connect to my server, and the DuckDNS software I installed on my computer would automatically update this URL to direct it to my IP Address. The problem here, is that you cannot use URLs in Conan Exiles to connect to a server and only allowed an IP address.

So my question, does any one have any work around or fix to having a Dynamic IP Address for hosting a dedicated server?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Login to server with given IP Address
  2. -One week later, IP Address changes–
  3. Can’t login to server with old IP Address

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.