Still no shirt.... Such a bad company

Better luck getting a refund or credit for the missing item. I mean, would you actually wear that T-shirt in public?

1 Like

Im just trying to get what i paid for even if its a crappy shirt by right i should get it of they cant deliver then just refund and end this bad customer service

This is a joke. They should have provided you a tracking number for a shipment by now. I’m so sorry that you got duped into giving this company extra money for services unrendered. It’s amazing how poorly this situation is being handled.

I would contact steam directly and provide them with evidence that your order remains unfulfilled. It’s both theft and false advertising at this point. This game is doomed with management like this.

1 Like

alright… i’ll admit this is getting a little dumb… @Jens_Erik … sorry about the ping… but could we have a update on this?

Don’t feel bad about not getting your shirt, a lot of us didn’t get it even though we paid for it;

And yes I play the game, 1296 hours and growing. I run a private server for it so we can RP and enjoy the game. Maybe one day I too will get my shirt.

1 Like

Wow thank you finally someone that agrees and is on my side… Worse thing is twice they asked me for shipment details i told them and then no follow up from then no nothing nd that was over a month ago and the other 1 was over 2 months ago. And i did contact steam they said there is nothing they can do about this as its outside of their company so its not directly involved with them

I do feel bad because i work hard for my money and i don’t spend it on things i dont get. If everyone had to actually come together and speak up about the shirts they didn’t get then we could probably all start a riot against them :joy::joy:

@RanibowSparkel I agree with you too entirely. And for the record this is coming from a guy loves Funcom (and will still continue to do so). You paid for the product and it was in the product description, hence you should recieve it. If I ordered a car and its picture and description say that it comes with wheels, then I recieve it without any wheels, you better believe I would be grouchy. You paid for wheels, you should get wheels!

Not only that, but you first messaged them about this on the 4th June now; thats 2.5 months and you still dont know anymore now than you did then. Funcom…I still love you guys but please, get this poor guy his shirt.

1 Like

Thats so well said and guess what despite the comments and stuff still no response from funcom, like i wanna give up its just a stupid shirt but when u struggling with cash nowadays u realize the importance of getting something u paid for i don’t mind a refund or the shirt as long as i feel like i got what i paid for. Even my friend who bought the game literally a week after me (threw my recommendation) didnt get his shirt either

Hey again,

A new T-shirt was sent your way last week, but we were not given information about how long it would take to reach you.

I mentioned in the DMs I sent you that we would send you a new shirt and it would have been preferable if you followed up with me via DMs.

If there are others who still haven’t received Conan Exiles T-shirts (and sent us your address through the claim process), please DM me.

This thread has served its purpose and so I’ll be closing it.

3 Likes